Thursday, October 16, 2014

Welcome: Presentation Tools

Welcome to the Tech Tools, Tips and Tricks Blog!

I will be posting resources that I think you will find valuable to your instruction or as a curriculum enrichment.  I hope you find these resources valuable!

For today I am posting presentation resources that students can use to present Spotlight Night, PBLs, POLs, or any other presentations.  These can also be useful to you in lesson presentation.  I hope you find them useful!

 Thinglink
www.thinglink.com
 Blendspace
www.blendspace.com
 Nearpod
www.nearpod.com
 Smore
www.smore.com
 Popplet
www.popplet.com
 Padlet
www.padlet.com
 Prezi
prezi.com
Animoto
www.animoto.com
 Easelly
http://www.easel.ly
 Glogster
edu.glogster.com
 Haiku Deck
www.haikudeck.com
Powtoon
www.powtoon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment